Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday 17MAR2011

This is going to be my shortest blog yet but since I'm trying to make it a habit I figured I'd type something anyway.

Today I slept until a little after 1300. When I finally did wake up I went to the bathroom and then returned to my CHU where I listened to worship music for a while and then put on the CrossFit Radio podcast while attempting to organize my CHU.

At 1800 I showered and put on clean PTs and got ready for Bible study. A lot of us got to Bible study early so we had some nice fellowship time. The Thursday night Bible study is studying the attributes of God. Tonights attribute was Holiness.

After Bible study I went to the DFAC and got 2 ham and swiss sandwiches and brought them back to my CHU and ate them while surfing the web. Eventually my girlfriend got on Skype and we were chatting and she reminded me to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment